Banquet Halls serving the Stratford, CT & Milford, CT Communities
Our long-standing establishment has been serving the Stratford, CT; Bridgeport, CT; & Milford, CT areas since 1910. Named after a little streamlined
train that passed by the restaurant every day, the Blue Goose received its name by
the owners at the time, the Moshier family, in the 1930s. Since then, the Blue Goose has been run by the Spadas
and then the Augustyn family and now the Pappas family, who has continued their legacy of serving quality seafood by the river & providing beautiful banquet halls for a variety of events.